Don’t be scared of the Coronavirus. We have to fight this danger. Find out what to do for this fight.
If you are having difficulty understanding a word while reading this article, please use Google Translate to easily understand that word in your language.
The horror of the Coronavirus is as if the world has consumed it. As the days go by, the number of victims is increasing In India, the virus has spread. Naturally, complex situations have been created across the country.
But to overcome this situation, to avoid fear. Everyone will. It is best if you can stay in the self-contained quarantine during this lockdown. But those who have to leave the house, what will they do?
Again, those who are prisoners at home, or what are the rules? A few things just have to be kept in mind. Those who are out of the house should be a little more aware and careful.
We have to keep in mind at all times, standing in critical situations now is our daily fight.
Follow the rules given below :-
- Avoid handshaking altogether. Greetings can be given in exchange for a courtesy. Oral can also be done hi, hello.
- Your eyes, nose, and mouth should not be given. Because the virus enters the body through the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds. You should wash your hands repeatedly. If you can, apply a sanitizer. It is important to wash hands especially after sneezing or coughing.
- Alcohol-related hand sanitizers, containing at least 70 percent alcohol, should be kept at all times. It can also be used repeatedly. Hand sanitizer is important especially for those outside.
- It is important to remember that germs can be hidden in the fingernails and ring of the hand. When washing your hands, keep it in mind.
- If you use a mask, do it the right way. Once the mask is opened, it must be sanitized before using again. After wearing the mask, it will no longer be touched. During the play, the mask must be carefully pulled on the rope. No need to wear a mask if at home. Those who suffer from a cold cough are better if they are wearing masks.
- During coughing, the nose and mouth should be covered with tissue or handkerchief. When using tissue, it must be dumped into a covered dustbin. The hand should not be pressed in the face during coughing. On the elbows, the face should bend or crouch.
- Stop spitting everywhere on the road. Because the saliva is suspected of spreading the coronavirus quickly.
- It is best not to rub them for those who breathe, these days. Because of their rapid onset. Fear is the most. On behalf of the WHO, it is said that you should keep at least 2 meters away from the person who is moving or coughing.
- It is important to keep the clothes on the street completely separate at home, if not possible to wash. However, if you can, it is better to wash the clothes of the street from the outside.
- When it comes from outside, the hands and feet are good. You need to wash it with soap.
- No gathering is required. Avoid the crowds altogether.
- Being at home, someone’s house was gone in the afternoon, but that should not be the case at all. Don’t even allow anyone outside your home. It is also completely inappropriate to encroach on the outside of the house.
- Avoid consuming raw or semi-seafood. Pre-harvested fruit should be avoided.
- If you catch raw fish-meat you should wash your hands well.
- When bringing something from outside, it must be sanitized first.
- Bring raw vegetables and wash them well and keep in the lid.
- Smoking at this time but will not last at all. Avoid alcohol.
- Drinking more water requires increasing protein levels. It is best to eat more vitamin C foods.
- Try to keep your home neat and tidy as well. So that no germs can nest at the intersection of the house.
- If anyone has a fever or headache at home, consult a doctor immediately. With the doctor. Avoid consuming any medication without consuming it, in order to be better in this situation, avoid eating outside foods completely.
If you are careful, the fight against Kareena will be easy. This war is very difficult. However, victory is not impossible. Some general rules must be followed. Otherwise, we will put ourselves in greater danger. So be careful. Be careful, stay healthy.